Friday, August 13, 2010

You know what they say about Fridays...

Thank God for them. And also, I'm in love. Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doooooo.

Jaimi and I are having our first pow wow to put together our Amazing Race application on Monday. I can’t believe this opportunity has arisen in what is possibly both the best and worst possible time for it to happen. Fingers crossed we don’t have to start racing until after November 15th. That would be ideal... But anyway, the fine print says we’re bound by confidentiality to not talk about any of this stuff, including the audition process, once we’re accepted, so this may be my last post on the subject for a while.

The gig last night was good – funny how being in the worst mood ever (thanks for nothing, 131500.com.au) can be shifted by a half-decent sound guy and a stage with room for 5 people on it. I also won 2 free Twirl bars this week, so I have already had my chocolate fix this morning and am hoping to ride the endorphins all the way through to 5pm.

Nothing else really to report challenge-wise, except that I hope to get some sleep this weekend and be rejuvenated to rise to them again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment