Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I-Tube

22 postcards! This is getting exciting. I never actually thought I might receive them all... just a couple of the usual unreliable suspects lagging. Some of the latest additions include posting one of my songs on Youtube, joining a theatre group, and doing a mini-busking tour of Australia (must comprise of 2 capital cities and 2 country towns). That's a clever one. Must find out about busking laws. I actually already have a couple of songs on Youtube, but I'm going to use this one as an excuse to film a proper video clip. It's something I've been wanting to do for far too long.

Speaking of songs being posted on Youtube, I think I've written the first of my "songs about challenges" challenge. I just need to practice it a bit more, and then I'll put it on the interwebz. Bart's stipulations are quite detailed, and one of the instructions is to hastily record the song in some semi-professional capacity, so I am planning to put video versions up first (raw, like!) and record later to pretty them up a bit. As long as the song is written before the 22nd of each month, it's allowed. This first song (imaginatively titled "This Song") is a bit ridiculous actually, so we'll just have to see how it pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment