Thursday, September 2, 2010

Scatterbrained

Hmm, what to write about today. Forefront of my mind just now is the urgency of this Amazing Race application, which Jaimi is coming over to finalise tonight, and it is going to be kick-ass. Also, I have another driving lesson at 9am on Saturday morning – what was I thinking when I booked that? It compromises my Friday night somewhat. No matter, it will force me to actually be awake at a reasonable hour. I bought a $5 book on scrapbooking from the Bargain Basement store yesterday, because it occurred to me that I wasn’t really sure what scrapbooking was. It’s great! I’m actually looking forward to putting my scrapbook together now. It’s nice to have a craft-related challenge. It’ll be like Kindergarten all over again. I’m getting into ‘The Heart is a Lonely Hunter’ and finding myself drawn to the little girl Mick. She’s brilliant. I see myself in her a bit, except without the masses of siblings.

I’d also like to use this cheeky opportunity to cross-promote:

Upcoming Dusker gigs:
Thurs 16th September @ The Wall, Leichhardt
Sun 26th September @ Sly Fox, Enmore

Do the clicky to the website for more details. Sorry this blog was a bit dull but you can’t win ‘em all I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment