Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Glory Bound

Today, I am resting. I’ve taken to riding the bike almost every day and am getting better at tackling the big hills. I think it has more to do with me getting used to knowing what gears to use than it does me becoming fitter, but I’ll take whatever little milestones I can get. My back started having odd twinges yesterday so I thought I’d give Woodstock a day off.

I’m going to a Glory Bound Groove Train rehearsal next week! Praise the Lord! The first week is just to listen and then sing with the group to make sure I’m not rubbish, and then if that seems to work there is a 2 week probationary period to make sure it’s a mutual fit before I’m “officially accepted”. Rehearsals are every Tuesday until the big performance in early December. I am excited.

PS. A welcome to earth is extended to Isaac Len Charpentier who took his sweet ass time but finally arrived yesterday. I have a feeling I may now not get a postcard back from his mother anytime soon. Good job, Kimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment