Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Intermission

I feel bad for not blogging for, like, a week. I feel bad about a lot of things actually – not achieving more in general, not making more of an effort to apply for jobs so that I feel less bad (vicious circle), not doing enough around the house, not finding time to write songs, spending money on a berry and white chocolate muffin even though my bike just broke and I had to wheel it home from Stanmore and then catch the train into work instead.

Anyway. I will try and do the summary that was due 2 days ago, but I have a feeling I’m not going to like the outcome (or lack of outcomes) very much. Sorry to sound a bit down but I figured it was better than saying nothing. I don’t want you to think I’ve forgotten you.

PS. Apparently I twitter now. I know. Disgusting isn’t it. But follow me if you’ve got nothing better to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment