Thursday, July 1, 2010

July.

July. Yup. I guess crunch time is coming. I used to think it wasn't really appropriate to get excited about my birthday until I saw the date on a bottle of milk. Milk only stays good for maybe a week or so. I figure a week is sufficient time to get psyched about these things. You don't want to peak too soon.

Holy crap I just looked at the calendar. The 'adventure' starts in exactly 3 weeks. I have been lazy and not done any more postcards. Well, not altogether lazy - there has been moving house and all that to contend with. And it is COLD and my little fingers can't do the fiddly cutting and gluing bits. ... Pity that's such a crap excuse.

I think I've only got 2 postcards back anyway, so it's gonna be a bit dull to start off with. Ben has been speaking to people about it and he tells me he thinks a lot of the challenges are going to be "pretty epic". This scares me a little bit. If any challengers are reading and still short of ideas, could you maybe go for something that I might actually achieve without needing hospitalisation, training or therapy? That'd be nice. Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment