Tuesday, February 1, 2011

If this is what being a bum is like, then why am I still so damn busy?

I already know this is going to be a stupid post that I am posting for the sake of posting. But I don't have time to do a proper post. Unemployment is awfully time consuming, and I've not even got halfway through my to-do list yet.

I still have to write about the walk, and also about a cute little Japanese interlude today, and wow, how many trillions of degrees is it outside? I have to get ready to go to choir shortly and I am sorry to say that I would much rather stay home in my pyjamas, but such is the sacrifice of progress. I feel like it is taking away from an opportunity to do something else, like breakdancing, and also I am very aware that the $15 it costs me to participate is $15 that we really don't have spare right now. Yes, I'm complaining for the hell of it, and I'll enjoy it once I'm there, blah blah blah, but, you know.

I'm very glad I quit my job, but I'm almost as stressed out just trying to get my personal stuff done. I must remember it is only Day One and the window will keep opening, but it doesn't feel like that yet. I will get more time to myself. And I will be gainfully employed again soon, I hope. I am only starting to realise that not everyone chooses to fill their every waking second with stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment