Monday, April 19, 2010

Hobo Spit - the breakfast of champions

Just checked the stats, and 3 people came here after googling "Carly Hollier" and 2 after "Jaimi Chivers". What are you guys up to, and what do you want with my friends?

I'm making progress, really I am. You can't hear my tone of desperation via the internet. By the way, a hobo spat in my face today on the way to work. Thanks Dirty Beardy Hobo! You really made my morning! So just in case anyone decides to challenge me to "be violated by the bodily fluid of someone who hasn't showered in 2 weeks", I can already tick that one off.

I'm not sure whether to read the postcards as they come in, or get Ben to collect them and give them all to me on my birthday. He is always home first, so it is a viable plan. I think it would make a pretty rad birthday present. But would I be disappointed if there were some missing? No, wait. I'm allowed to know when one has come in, and who it is from. Just not what it says. That's a good plan. See what happens when I type-think? More effective than regular thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment