Monday, July 12, 2010

FLOSS

Ben asked if there were any challenges I was expecting to receive. I had to think about it, but no, not really. He thinks somebody else will come up with his idea, because apparently it is "a bit obvious". I said that it might be obvious to him, not necessarily anyone else.

That got the brain cogs turning, and I must admit that I have a few things in mind that I'd like to receive. That doesn't mean I expect anyone to come up with them. I "stole and embellished" this idea from a friend who did a similar thing to this in London, and some of her challenges were fantastic. I don't want to list anything before I see the postcards, but I'm starting to think that I might start a list too, and anything that doesn't get hit by my magic 29 will give me some things to do after I turn 30.

Not all of them are very exciting. For some reason I got this image in my head of somebody just writing the word FLOSS in giant letters on the back of the postcard. I really need to take better care of my gums.

No comments:

Post a Comment